Nome Creek ATV ride

This is the place to post events and activities that are not FST specific. So if you or your organization are aware of, or having an event that is snow related, please post it here for all to see. Non registered visitors may post to this forum.

Moderator: john

dryer
Board Member
Board Member

Nome Creek ATV ride

#1 Post by dryer »

Upcoming Nome Creek ATV trip. On June 17-19th, I will be at Nome Creek. Directions to get there; Take Steese Hwy to just beyond mile marker 57. Turn left on US Creek Road and travel approx 5 miles. Before you cross the bridge (Nome Creek) there is a road to the right. I will set up camp somewhere along this road and try to post a few FST signs. For ATV's that are under 1500 pounds, I will lead a ride on Saturday departing at 10:00am to the Quartz Creek trail. This is a long trip and we will explore some areas off the main trail, and hopefully reach some granite tors at the far end. Hot dog and hamburgers will be provided on Fri & Sat back at our camp, complements of our club. For owners of side by sides, there are roads and other trails to explore. Bring some fire wood and a gold pan for other activities. If you want to do some hiking, there is a nice trail (Table Top Mount) to explore.