why?

This is the place to post events and activities that are not FST specific. So if you or your organization are aware of, or having an event that is snow related, please post it here for all to see. Non registered visitors may post to this forum.

Moderator: john

Stephen E. Enochs
Board Member
Board Member

why?

#1 Post by Stephen E. Enochs »

Im beginning to think that the statement from 1 board member a year or so ago is true...Nobody gives a %*$&...I think its sad that election results havent been posted, no minutes of board meetings, no financial reports posted and basically the entire by laws are nearly disregarded and nobody says a *beep* thing. I know how hard it is to get volunteers on the board and its a challenge for time and energy needed to keep all the requirements done with a non profit organization likes ours....I also know those that do volunteer for the board is almost automatic regardless of election results...but god *beep* at least pretend! This club was started out in as early as 1982 and fficially a non profit in 1989 and its had its ups and downs ...but I feel that the club I joined and worked along side others to do the right thing has been stolen by carelessness and an attitude that it doesnt matter. Newsletters has been a cornerstone of this club and even its fallen down to who cares...its seems no one questions what the *beep* is going on and when is it going to get fixed? why pay money for nothing?

dryer
Board Member
Board Member

Re: why?

#2 Post by dryer »

Hopefully things will change with the new board members. Election results for board positions will be determined on Feb 7th and posted on both Facebook and the website.

Stephen E. Enochs
Board Member
Board Member

#3 Post by Stephen E. Enochs »

I remain optimistic and looking forward to getting the club back on to what it needs to do its great to see the fantastic rides coming up and I know the planning is time consuming and takes effort...its great to see the SweetHeart ride returning and the new rides that are planned...good Job!!

mit

#4 Post by mit »

Oh Steve........... we just need another Stan Justice tirade and people will come out in gross again. Just no more money for snow TRACS till there is a fair way to disperse the money! :feedup: :groupwave:
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!