Stolen Sled Alert

Talk about anything at all

Moderator: john

john
Administrator
Administrator

Stolen Sled Alert

#1 Post by john »

Saturday Night/ Sunday Morning (12-13 / 12-14) my snowmobile was stolen from my yard 5 miles out of North Pole (off of Badger Road). It was a green Arctic Cat Firecat 700 (team arctic design). Had every red accessory imaginable including brand new red skis. More than likely- they will be all ripped off and also most of the decals probably will be ripped off (cut off) and there probably wont be any registration stickers on the side of it anymore. If you see an F7 that looks suspicious please call the State Cops and/or me. Thanks

More Information...
Brand new red skis, Green headlight covers, Red windscreen, red handlebar covers, red handgrips, red handguards, red snowflap....and has 102 studs with red backings. I appreciate it. Thanks

Eric Bruce
488-0282 home
347-6208 cell

Darrell

#2 Post by Darrell »

Been there! My engine was found in Tok and a cop tripped over the tunnel in North pole, and run the serial number that all I ever got back. If you know any low life types start trying to buy parts engine, tunnel, track with studs, that may lead you back to the low life that took your machine.