Club Rides

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

Dean Allen

Club Rides

#1 Post by Dean Allen »

Greetings all,
We now have some snow and the rivers are starting to freeze. It's time to start thinking about club rides. Please review the list of suggested rides and let me know if any of them are intriguing for December. We will need VOLUNTEERS to act as leeds, sweeps and mid group support. We did not have a meeting in November due to riding conditions however we would like to incorporate a club meeting into the ride for December, if a ride doesnt' materialize we will have to rethink. Remember folks we need volunteers to help with the rides in order to have them.
Thanks
Dean Allen
"Club Pres"

john
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by john »

I say its time to break in the Skips Cache to Chantinika Lodge trail.

We need to see if our bridge work holds the weight :lol:

I'll lead, just remember, I'm know as the "Lost Leader" :shock:

Dean Allen

December club ride

#3 Post by Dean Allen »

Skips Cache to Chatanika would work fine. The trail should be passable and with the lodge at the end a club meeting would be easy to do. I would think that one or two weeks after Thanksgiving would be appropriate depending on weather.
Any other thoughts out there?
Dean Allen

john
Administrator
Administrator

Re: December club ride

#4 Post by john »

Dean Allen wrote:....... I would think that one or two weeks after Thanksgiving would be appropriate depending on weather.......
I'll add it to the calendar for Saturday, Dec 13th. 10:00 am at Skips Cache. We'll need to call Chatinika when we leave to let them know how many are coming up.

Hate to swamp them with 40 riders and no burgers :lol: