December club ride on the 13th to Colorado Creek

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

Dean Allen

#1 Post by Dean Allen »

Greetings all,
We need some help with a ride. John Johnston was going to lead the ride but has been called out of town. I am not likely to be able to ride either plus I've never ridden the trail and the Colorado Creek Cabin is already rented so we won't have a warm up spot at the turn arount point. We will have to do one of three things.
1) Someone will have to volunteer to act as the lead.
2) We could change the ride location to one someone was willing to lead.
3) We could reschedule altogether for a weekend that John and I are available.
Please respond and let us know if you can help and/or have any ideas for the options given.
Thanks
Dean Allen

john
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by john »

If Colorado Creek is taken, check on Stiles Creek. Same neighborhood and also a great hill rides

:D

Dean Allen

#3 Post by Dean Allen »

Greetings all,
We are closing in on the December 13th ride and we still don't have any volunteers to lead the rider or any suggestions for a replacement ride. So, I believe the best alternative is to cancel the ride for this weekend and regroup for a January ride after Christmas and New Years. I'm not sure if the New Years bonfire is on the schedule or not at this point. We need volunteers to organize that as well.
Thanks
Dean

Dean Allen

#4 Post by Dean Allen »

Greetings all,
We are closing in on the December 13th ride and we still don't have any volunteers to lead the rider or any suggestions for a replacement ride. So, I believe the best alternative is to cancel the ride for this weekend and regroup for a January ride after Christmas and New Years. I'm not sure if the New Years bonfire is on the schedule or not at this point. We need volunteers to organize that as well.
Thanks
Dean