End of season Potluck

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

Stephen E. Enochs
Board Member
Board Member

End of season Potluck

#1 Post by Stephen E. Enochs »

Just a reminder that the end of season Pot Luck will be held Sunday May 17th from 12:00 to 4:00pm at 1311 Dolphin Way(Chena Marina area). Also bring a chair I have limited chairs. The club will have some soda's, burgers, Hotdogs and who knows what else. If your last name begins with the letters A thru G suggested you bring Baked Beans, deviled eggs, or veggies. Letters H thru O bring Potato Salad, coleslaw, green salads...you might want to bring dressings as well., letters P thru Z bring deserts such as brownies, cakes, cookies. Call me if you have questions my cell# is 378-2210 or post on this topic and I will check it daily and reply. Hope to see you there.

mit

Re: End of season Potluck

#2 Post by mit »

Ok folks we have burgers buns plates and eating tools........ I passed them on to Steve tonight please come out and enjoy some time together at Steve's place on Chena Marina. I would be there if I didn't have to work. Tell stories and make plans for next year!!!

And if you are going to go on an ATV ride this summer please post early so folks can make plans to attend. :4x4:
Tim Berg
The Snowmachine Registration, needs to be Repealed!

2manydogs

Re: End of season Potluck

#3 Post by 2manydogs »

Bump to top.
Remember to bring a chair or two.
Dave