Monday December 31st ride anyone?

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

alaskasc

Monday December 31st ride anyone?

#1 Post by alaskasc »

I'm off on Monday and would like to ride somewhere. Does anyone have a ride planned for monday or would anyone want to meet up for a ride? I'm game for mountain or trail ride. Prefer to do the mountains.

The rest of the weekend I'm on call, so stuck in town.

:needsnow:
:sledwave:
Mike C

2015 Summit 800 E-Tec 154"

john
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Monday December 31st ride anyone?

#2 Post by john »

I'd say you could always come and visit, but I know you don't like temps in the teens and deep snow :)

alaskasc

#3 Post by alaskasc »

What mile marker are you at and how long does it take to get there? You never know, I may just show up. You have a mountain sled? Looks like cloudy with and without snow Monday everywhere I look at.

:couch:
Mike C

john
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by john »

171 and it is currently 28 degrees warmer :)

dryer
Board Member
Board Member

#5 Post by dryer »

alaskasc wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:40 pm I'm off on Monday and would like to ride somewhere. Does anyone have a ride planned for monday or would anyone want to meet up for a ride? I'm game for mountain or trail ride. Prefer to do the mountains.

The rest of the weekend I'm on call, so stuck in town.

Give me a call 750-1163. My son and I may go to Caribou Lake on Monday. I have a new machine that I need to break in so I will be taking it easy. Dan Cryer. :thumbleft:

alaskasc

#6 Post by alaskasc »

John,

Me, Dan, and his son are going to caribou lakes on Monday in Cantwell. We will down there around 9:30 am at the parking area on the Denali highway. We will be on our mountain sled if you want to join us. Hope the river and lake are frozen 🤪

Anyone else is welcome to join us also. You can reach me at 907-347-2588. We will leave town around 6 to 6:30.
Mike C

alaskasc

#7 Post by alaskasc »

Me, Dan and Matt had a great ride. Went down as far as we could towards Caribou Lakes on the Jack river. Came to a little flowing water and although it was shallow, we didn’t want to try it.

We then loaded up and went down to the gold mine trail. We went back and found some deep powder in the trees. Flat light and blowing snow kept us from enjoying it to its fullest, but all in all a great day of riding.

:sledwave:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike C