MaClaren River Lodge Update

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

dryer
Board Member
Board Member

MaClaren River Lodge Update

#1 Post by dryer »

The lodge is almost full. There are 2 bed left in the lake view cabin. This is a dry cabin but the bathrooms are about 150' away. Call me if you are interested.
As of now, I have a total of 32 persons signed up to go on this ride. Thirteen folks will be leaving on Thursday March 31, and the rest will follow the next day. I highly recommend that you travel in groups of four or more. If this is not possible, call the lodge when you are in Paxson and let them know your are departing. If you do not show up in a few hours, we will send a search party out.
For the folks leaving on Thursday, meet at the North Pole Safeway and be ready to depart at 8:00am. For those persons driving, we will stop for a short break at Delta Junction IGA, then drive to Paxon. At Paxon, turn on the Denali Highway and drive about one mile. There is a large plowed out area to the left that the State keeps plowed. The snow machine ride in is 42 miles.