Information on Tolovana Hot Springs

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

dryer
Board Member
Board Member

Information on Tolovana Hot Springs

#1 Post by dryer »

I had a very good, long talk with Tom Delong this morning. Tom is one of two owners for the Tolovana Hot Springs. He advised there is no day use for the cabins, out houses, & tubs. All persons must have overnight reservation. There are 3 cabins to rent and each one has a different price. It is best to check their website for the current prices. (They are different for the Winter & Summer months).
The cabins can be requested 90 days in advance, and then there is a lottery to see who actually gets the reservation. There are no favors given to friends, groups, or relatives. He did give me a little insight that may increase our chances to get the cabins which I will share on the next General Membership meeting.
Tom was thankful for us clearing trees on the Dunbar trail yesterday and giving an update on the trail conditions. The fire this Summer really made a mess, with down trees. Much more work needs to be done to open up the Murphy Dome to Tolovana Hot Springs trail.
We exchanged numbers and will stay in contact and report trail conditions to each other.