General Membership Meeting
Meeting took place at Northern Power Sports on 2/21/2018 at 7:00pm. 14 members present. (One signed up during the meeting).
Finance report: $2481 checking, $792 Savings, $1000 CD. Considering to switch over to another bank.
Iron Dog race report. Racers were on record pace for setting a new time until they got to Unalakleet. A major winter storm caused the trail to become very bad. Racers to leave Nome at 9:00 am on Friday and are expected to arrive in Fairbanks the next day. Trail from Nenana to Fairbanks has been staked out.
Trail Foundation: Designed for skiers, Bikers, Hiking, and Snow machines. Foundation currently on the table. Once established, it may be able to apply for grants.
• March 3rd. Pizza Run. Stoney is the lead. In the past, this has been a very fun ride for all family members.
• March 8th-11th. Trek Over the Top. This is a trip from Tok to Dawson City and return. It may be too late to sign up for this trip as most (If not all) hotels are full. This year there will be only one ride into Dawson City. In previous years, there has been three runs.
• March 10th. Stampede Trail (Near Healy). Currently there is no leader for this trip.
• March 17th-18th. Angle Creek Lodge to Central. Stoney is the lead. Cost is $60 for a room in Central. One-way millage is about 80 miles and gas is available at Central.
• March 24th. Cantwell trip. John is the Lead. The ride is planned to go on to Caribou Lakes and is designed for intermediate to advanced riders.
Bonneville trail possible bridge work this year. Three bridges have been purchased and are waiting for the approval to install and gather additional materials/resources. Fairbanks Snow Travelers has offed to assist with the bridge construction.
Meeting adjourned at 8:00pm
Minutes from the Board and General membership meetings.
1 post • Page 1 of 1