ANYONE USING OR PLANS ON USING TRAILS IN THE SALCHA-BADGER ROAD AREA SHOULD REVIEW AND COMMENT ON THIS
PROPOSED PLAN. NOTE THAT THIS “PLAN” APPEARS TO FAVOR NON-MOTORIZED TRAIL USE.
Good afternoon, Salcha-Badger Road Area Residents and Community Partners –
Two important announcements to share with you today:
1. The comment deadline for the Salcha-Badger Road Area Plan has been extended to Friday, May 17th
2. NEW! Download the The Draft Plan Appendices, in full, or by individual appendix – What’s in the appendices? Over 150 pages
of data and background research considered in development of the draft plan, including results from community survey and meetings, and
important background maps and resources used to create the Draft Future Land Use Map.
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK – Please see the detailed email below for more information on how to access and comment on the plan.
DON’T FORGET – The Comment Deadline is now Friday, May 17th!
As always, contact our team with any comments, questions or concerns:
• Kellen Spillman, FNSB Client Project Manager, 907-459-1266, Kspillman@fnsb.us
• Shelly Wade, Agnew::Beck Project Manager, 907-242-5326, Shelly@agnewbeck.com
Dear Salcha-Badger Road Area Residents and Community Partners –
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK – The Draft Salcha-Badger Road Area Plan is READY FOR YOUR REVIEW!
This area plan will guide the direction of the Salcha-Badger Road area over the next approximately 20 years.
YOUR INPUT MATTERS! Have a say in what goes in the final plan. The DEADLINE for comments is May 17th, 2019.
How to Access the Draft Area Plan
• View, download and/or print the draft plan through the project website: www.salchabadgerplan.com. There, you will find:
◦ The Draft Executive Summary – a concise, graphic overview of the plan.
◦ The Draft Area Plan – more details on draft plan issues, policies and actions.
◦ NEW!!! The Draft Area Plan Appendices – Over 150 pages of data and background research considered in development of
the draft plan, including results from community survey and meetings, and important background maps and resources used to develop
the Area Plan Future Land Use Map.
• Review or pick up a hard copy of the plan at the:
◦ North Pole Branch Library (656 NPHS Boulevard, North Pole)
◦ Salcha Senior Center (6062 Johnson Road, Salcha)
◦ FNSB Community Planning Department (907 Terminal Street, Fairbanks)
◦ Noel Wien Public Library (for checkout only, 1215 Cowles Street, Fairbanks)
Different Ways You Can Comment on the Draft Area Plan
1. Use our NEW Interactive Online Comment Tool – Just CLICK HERE to
review and electronically comment on the plan.
2. Complete and mail a COMMENT FORM:
FNSB Community Planning Department
907 Terminal Street
Fairbanks AK 99707
1. EMAIL or CALL the project team directly:
Kellen Spillman, FNSB Client Project Manager, 907-459-1266, Kspillman@fnsb.us
Shelly Wade, Agnew::Beck Project Manager, 907-242-5326, Shelly@agnewbeck.com
We all hate it, but its forced upon us. Any local political issues we should know about ??
1 post • Page 1 of 1