27 January

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

paulneva

27 January

#1 Post by paulneva »

Roger and I failed to get to Skiny Dick's on the low route today. The trails are in great shape and we had a very nice ride, but we made at least two wrong turns and didn't find the whole route. We will try again Tuesday.

Paul
Paul S. Renschen

Darrell

For the next run 1/27/07?

#2 Post by Darrell »

Are you still looking for a way to Skinny's?

Darrell

Maybe this will work for you.

#3 Post by Darrell »

Way point i used off Tanana is WGS 84 64-36-43.7 N 148-39-15.2 w pick your way across the swamp north to hills, find logging road take road to Skinny's . Unknown's is there now a cut bank at river exit? Or are Tree's loaded and down so you can't see old logging trail? Should you trailer to Skinny and run backwards? So many question's so little time. :roll:

paulneva

#4 Post by paulneva »

Yes, we going back out tomorrow to try again. We both know about the River/logging road route, but are trying to make this a trail ride rather than a long river ride. I think we can do it. we will let you all know tomorrow night.

Paul
Paul S. Renschen

paulneva

#5 Post by paulneva »

It has been too cold this week work on finding that route. We will try again, but it will be too late to help with a 27 January ride this winter. Sorry.

Paul
Paul S. Renschen