anyone know the shortcut between Sheep Creek & Ivory Jac

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

Karina

anyone know the shortcut between Sheep Creek & Ivory Jac

#1 Post by Karina »

I was wondering if anyone knows where you turn off (near Anne's Greenhouse?). I rode there once in the dark with people who knew the way, but I can't remember. Seems like we turned onto a trail somewhere around Anne's or the railroad tracks. We went across a bridge of some sort and then ended up on a road just west of Ivory Jack's.
Suggestions? Thanks!

Karina

#2 Post by Karina »

Just in case it matters, we came from town and rode on the dirt path that runs along side Sheep Creek. Then turned off someplace. thanks for any help!

Darrell

#3 Post by Darrell »

Parks Hwy to Sheep Creek road left towards Ann's green house and as you come to the railroad crossing turn right do not cross track and 100 feet or so come that bridge you were talking about. As the road have changed a bit since I have been there I would say go straight up to Gpold stream road turn right ditch bang your way to Jacks.

Karina

Thanks Darrell!

#4 Post by Karina »

Yeah, I drove out there this weekend and looked... figured that must be the trail. Sounds like what I remember. Tahnks!