Feb 15th (Day after Iron Dog) !Sunday!

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

john
Administrator
Administrator

Feb 15th (Day after Iron Dog) !Sunday!

#1 Post by john »

This is our annual Fairbanks to Nenana run for lunch at the Monderosa. AKA Sweatheart run.

I will be there to lead, may be tired after Saturday, but I'll run it on Sunday.

For those that haven't been, this is one of nicest rides we do each year. River run all the way. Its 60 miles (plus or minus) to Nenana and yes there is gas in Nenana.

Christien&Shelbye

Re: Feb 15th (Day after Iron Dog) !Sunday!

#2 Post by Christien&Shelbye »

Shelbye and I should be there for this one. Got my sled in the shop early this morning and found a burnt piston. Fortunately it looks like everything is going to be repaired for the weekend though.

Compeau's at 9:30am on Sunday; Since we are new to the group do rides normally start at the scheduled time or is that time time people meet and usually start unloading?

john
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by john »

Posted time the time we "plan" to leave, but it doesn't always work that way. If your there but still unloading we'll wait, if your late we may be gone..

But I think we should install a new rule, he who makes the rest of late buys :lol: :lol: But I'll be there at 9:00 or earlier, just in case.

Bashley

#4 Post by Bashley »

Got room for a couple more?
'06 Yamaha Attak
'09 M8 HCR

john
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by john »

Always...