April 1st Ride

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

YamahaMountain

#1 Post by YamahaMountain »

Found a baby sitter so we will be their. Also would it be a good idea to bring extra gas? About how many miles round trip is it?
A.K.A "98/02SRX"

05 RX-1 Mountain-Mine
02 SRX-Mine
98 SRX Mountain-Wife's
05 Kodiak 450

john
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by john »

85 to 90 miles RT. Extra gas depends on your sled, I may bring a couple extra gallons just in case.

David

#3 Post by David »

John
I am not going to make it tomorrow something came up, didn't want you to be waiting on us.
I will ride Sunday probably the same route so if there is any thing I might need to know about just e-mail me.
Have a good ride.
Dave

john
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by john »

David,

You missed an excellent day :) Sunny and warm, worked up a sweat just riding in. Watch the road out to 57 miles, lots of ice, especially on the shaded corners.

The trail was also excellent, recently plowed and we meet a boy scout (with his mom and dad) placing up new X 2x2 poles for markers along the trail, hope he gets an extra Badge for it.

The overflow is the worst I've seen it, especially when you get close to Windy Gap Cabin. Crossable, but slick, if you take it easy you'll be OK.

Enjoy the ride, we did :D

YamahaMountain

#5 Post by YamahaMountain »

I just wanted to say Thank You again for letting me, my wife and friends tag along on this trip. We had a great time and hope to make it out with you guys again!

Tom
A.K.A "98/02SRX"

05 RX-1 Mountain-Mine
02 SRX-Mine
98 SRX Mountain-Wife's
05 Kodiak 450