Saturday 17th

Upcoming club rides. Who's got the skinny on the trip, when do we go, where do we meet ?

Moderator: john

john
Administrator
Administrator

#16 Post by john »

I'll call

Jesse

#17 Post by Jesse »

Great trip, had alot of fun. Not only a fun ride, but I got to learn quite abit. Everything from what to do when approaching a sled dog team, to how to read for open water.

Thankyou for the trip, was fun, looking froward to our next ride! (note to self: remember keys)

Image <-- Fearless leader!
Image <-- Lil miss dressed in pink!

john
Administrator
Administrator

#18 Post by john »

Sounds like everyone had a good time.

How many showed up ? It was pretty cold this morning.

What KEYS :?:

paulneva

#19 Post by paulneva »

John,

Forget about "the keys." We were not going to mention that.

There were seven of us on the ride today. It was 13 below when I left my house, but it was nice and sunny with 10 above forecast, so I figured some of us would show up and ride anyway. I was ready to lead as long as there were at least two of us. It was cold at the start, but it was a nice day and a nice ride. I'll offer to do that again next year if there is any interest.

Paul
Paul S. Renschen

Jesse

#20 Post by Jesse »

When I woke up this morning @ my house was -20, online said -14ish. On the way to to the river it was -17 in the truck, we were worried it was going to be canceled, and I was getting puppy dog eyes from Amanda, we were both excited for todays ride. When we got there and noticed people with their snow machines off the trailers, we both did a happy dance inside! :rocki:
Didn't note the temp in the truck on the way home, but online said +7 when we got here!
paulneva wrote:I'll offer to do that again next year if there is any interest.
:thumbs:

john
Administrator
Administrator

#21 Post by john »

You'll have to do it next year, maybe I'll get to go along on that one, don't know why I keep missing this run :wall:

paulneva

#22 Post by paulneva »

Amanda, I heard before the ride that you were spooked by the talk of open water. Just out of curiosity, was everything alright when we were out there? Dispite the fact that you have to be careful ont there, I try to make it a nice, easy ride.

Paul
Paul S. Renschen

Abbaby

#23 Post by Abbaby »

I was alright. I wasnt really looking around for water, just at the person in front of me. I stayed as far over as a could in the area by compeaus.